The benefits of acid resistant tile:
· Acid resistant
· High mechanical strength
· High resistance against abrasion
· Very low water absorption high frost resistant
· Suitable for using in areas exposed to acids, except hydrofluoric acid (HF)
· Suitable for using in areas exposed to heavy dynamic loads, such as the floor of industrial warehouses.
· Suitable for using on heavy traffic floors (e.g. public areas)
· Suitable for using in areas exposed to materials with malodor (e.g. industrial kitchens and public lavatories)
Due to very low water absorption of industrial acid resistant tiles, penetration of smelly materials to the body of tiles is very hard, which prevents bad smell in the area, over the time.
· Suitable for the areas with the risk of slipping such as the side areas of swimming pools, industrial kitchens exposed to greasy conditions, etc.(Only Anti-Slip type)
· Suitable for using in acid and chemical materials pools
· Suitable for covering of floors and walls of industrial buildings
· Suitable for using in food industries, dairy product plants, oil extraction industries, meat processing industries, canned food industries, beverage factories, food packaging industries, etc.
· Suitable for pharmaceutical industries
· Suitable for battery rooms
· Suitable for wall, floors and platforms of chemical laboratories
· Suitable for using in chemical storages
· Suitable for internal surfaces of acid tanks
IMPORTANT POINTS IN SELECTING INDUSTRIAL ACID RESISTANT TILES
· Use Anti-Slip tiles in areas with the possibility of slipping and risk of falling down
· It is recommended to use grainy acid resistant tiles to reduce the visual effect of dirty elements on the surfaces, specially in industrial areas
INSTALLATION AND GROUTING OF INDUSTRIAL ACID RESISTANT TILES
Following points in installation and grouting of acid resistant tiles are essential to obtain the advantages of this product
1.Using suitable acid resistant mortar/adhesive (according to utilization environment conditions) for installation and grouting –by using normal mortar/adhesive over the time acid will cause corrosion and let the acid penetrate under the tiles and cause loosening, breaking and damaging covers or creating bad smell in the area.
2.Observing 3-5mm joints and proper filling of them by acid resistant mortar/adhesive
3.Paying attention to complete filling underneath of the tiles with acid resistant mortar/adhesive